Friday, October 17, 2008

Project 3 : Mission Accomplish !!!!

yea, after another torturing month, finally, i'm done with my 3rd project of this semester - architectural composition.

I felt lucky cause out of 28 students in my class, only 4 passed. Like i mentioned in my previous blog, if the lecturer is not satisfy with your artwork, you have to RE-DO it. My "happiness" did not last long when one by one my friends were request to RE-DO their work. I spent nearly 2 weeks to color my work, and most of my friends did that as well, some of them never even slept the day before we hand in our artworks, and yet they have to re-do it just like tat. Its like you've been building a house for a few months, and suddenly a strong wind just blow it apart....imagine the feeling....

In overall, i've spent approximately 1 week on drafting 3 different compositions, and then another week transfering the chosen draft onto an A2 watercolor paper, and then 2 weeks coloring it. Like any other A-level students, i have to attend classes, do maths, physics, stats, mechanics, presentations, disccusions, tutorials, quizes, exam and CTES (damn) T_T.....tatsukete kudasai....

Well, what to do, i should just be optimistic and think of the bright site :/

So here are some pictures i took after mission accomplished.























3 comments:

HenLi said...

hey, keep it up!!

sucheun said...

nice drawing....
______________________________________________dunno what to say already...~.~
=)

Anonymous said...

i'm so like tis building oh...
color so nice...


-Leo-