Friday, November 7, 2008

Project 4 (final Project) - Mission accomplish!!

This is the first time in 18 years that i've experienced this feeling. Its hard to describe, but to me its something like approaching heaven, where i felt weightless and some extra ordinary force is waiting for me in another dimension. Well, i'm not the only one to experience this, most of my fellow classmates too i think. Project 4, is one of the most time consuming project in my 18 years of life, i myself couldn't believe that i've spent nearly 110 hours to complete this task. After some calculations, this is what i get.

1st draft, i drew 6 pictures of buildings and roads in melaka after the trip. Spent about 1.5 hours for each sketch of picture. So, spent around 9hours.

2nd draft, after the lecturer approved my drawings, i drew it again onto an A1 size watercolor paper ( 59.4 * 84.0)cm. Had some problems with the sequence of my pictures, but solved when one of my friend, Henry went back to melaka again to take pictures we missed during our trip. Arigatou Henry !!! lol. Took me 5 days to complete my drawing, spent about 9~10 hours per day. Total = around 50 hours.

Final draft, after the lecturer was satisfied with my drawings, its time to color it. The study room became my home when it took me 5 days, saturday - thursday (except tuesday cos i'm sitting for my physics exam on wednesday) to complete the coloring and lettering process. Slept for like 3~4 hours for the last 2 days. (wednesday and thursday). Spent about 10~11 hours per day on it. Total = around 50 hours too.

Submission day - 7th nov 2008. After spending for about 110 hours for my final project, finally i'm able to submit it. Final exam starts on 10th nov, so i've like 2 days to study only @@ (given 2 weeks study leave, but used 70+ % of time on my project), God bless me T_T

So here are some pictures of my final project.



full view


pic no.1


pic no.2

pic no.3

pic no.4

pic no.5

pic no.6 (outstanding building)

map of Melaka Townsquare


The good thing is, its the final project, meaning that there'll be no more project till next semester, which will start in 5th Jan 2009. Better go prepare for my final exam, lol.



1 comment:

HenLi said...

nice drawing and thanks for teaching me the colouring part! and good luck for the final exam ya~